Wild Oceans Horizon Winter 2008
Issue Number - 120
Publication Date - Winter (Jan) 2008
- Averting a Krill Crisis
In this Issue
- Ocean View Commentary by NCMC President Ken Hinman
- The Verdicton Striped Marlin : OVERFISHED!
- White Marlin “Not in Danger of Extinction”
- Weak Gulf Aquaculture Amendment Blocked
- Longline Research Moves Forward in Atlantic, Stalls in Pacific
- Fish Friendly Omega-3s
- River Herring Disappearing
- Gulf of California Sardine Fishery Considered for Sustainability Label
Wild Oceans Horizon Available as an E-newsletter
When signing up to receive our news and updates, you may choose to receive an emailed PDF version of the latest Wild Oceans Horizon instead of a paper copy.
- Receive the news faster than waiting for the mail
- Reduce our postage costs (= more money to save fish)
- Save paper.