Wild Oceans Horizon Summer/Fall 2021
Issue Number - 166
Publication Date - Summer/Fall 2021
- Citizens of the Sea
Biodiversity Goal Must Not Disenfranchise Ocean's Most Passionate Advocates
In this Issue
- Ocean View: Building on MSA for a Resilient Fisheries Future
- Meeting the Challenge of a Shifting Prey Base
- Ken Hinman Inducted Into Igfa Hall of Fame
- Turning the Tide: Wild Oceans News and Activities
Wild Oceans Horizon Available as an E-newsletter
When signing up to receive our news and updates, you may choose to receive an emailed PDF version of the latest Wild Oceans Horizon instead of a paper copy.
- Receive the news faster than waiting for the mail
- Reduce our postage costs (= more money to save fish)
- Save paper.