Wild Oceans Horizon Summer 2022
Issue Number - 169
Publication Date - Summer 2022
- Waiting for a Miracle
Managers are Poised to Default on their Commitment to Striped Marlin
In this Issue
- Ocean View: IGFA - A Steadfast Partner in Billfish Conservation
- Thoughts on Climate Change Planning, Resilience & Forage Fish
- Kona Project Research Update
- Turning the Tide: Wild Oceans News and Activities
- Wild Oceans' Story Told by Ken Hinman at Islesboro Forum
Wild Oceans Horizon Available as an E-newsletter
When signing up to receive our news and updates, you may choose to receive an emailed PDF version of the latest Wild Oceans Horizon instead of a paper copy.
- Receive the news faster than waiting for the mail
- Reduce our postage costs (= more money to save fish)
- Save paper.