Wild Oceans Horizon Fall 2020
Issue Number - 163
Publication Date - Fall 2020
- ASMFC Moves the Line for Menhaden but is Not Ready to Get Behind It
Atlantic Menhaden Erps Adopted, Full Implementation Will Take Time
In this Issue
- Ocean View: Plotting the Course
- Historic Bluefin Fishing Offers Hope for Tomorrow
- Two Mackerels, Two Councils, One Agency at Odds With Itself and an Ecosystem-based Management Conundrum
- Turning the Tide: Wild Oceans News and Activities
- TF Publishing's Marine Life Calendar Supports Wild Oceans
Wild Oceans Horizon Available as an E-newsletter
When signing up to receive our news and updates, you may choose to receive an emailed PDF version of the latest Wild Oceans Horizon instead of a paper copy.
- Receive the news faster than waiting for the mail
- Reduce our postage costs (= more money to save fish)
- Save paper.