Wild Oceans Horizon Fall 2009
Issue Number - 127
Publication Date - Fall (Jan 2009)
- The Weak Link
In this Issue
- Ocean View - Commentary by NCMC President Ken Hinman
- The Last Best Hope for Bluefin?
- Options for Minimizing Longline Take of Bluefin
- Offshore Aquaculture Hearing Held after Noaa Approves Gulf Plan
- Ncmc Calls on Asmfc to Fulfill Its Promise on Menhaden
- New Video Tells the Story of Ncmc’s Fight to save the Fish!
Wild Oceans Horizon Available as an E-newsletter
When signing up to receive our news and updates, you may choose to receive an emailed PDF version of the latest Wild Oceans Horizon instead of a paper copy.
- Receive the news faster than waiting for the mail
- Reduce our postage costs (= more money to save fish)
- Save paper.