Wild Oceans Horizon Fall 2008
Issue Number - 123
Publication Date - Fall (Jan) 2008
- Take Marlin off the Menu
In this Issue
- Ocean View Commentary by NCMC President Ken Hinman
- Gulf Bluefin Tuna Breeding Ground Considered for Special Status
- Risky Business 4 West Coast High Seas Longline Fishery Moves Forward
- Recovery Plans for River Herring & Shad to Address At-sea Bycatch
- Gulf Council Delays Approval of Aquaculture Plan
- ASMFC To Look Into “Ecological” Management of Menhaden
Wild Oceans Horizon Available as an E-newsletter
When signing up to receive our news and updates, you may choose to receive an emailed PDF version of the latest Wild Oceans Horizon instead of a paper copy.
- Receive the news faster than waiting for the mail
- Reduce our postage costs (= more money to save fish)
- Save paper.